These Boozy Summer Ice Pops Are For Adults Only
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Ice pops are a great summery treat, made even better with the addition of your favorite spirit. Whether you take them to the beach or enjoy them from the comfort of your air-conditioned living room, keep in mind these tips while preparing your ice pops:
- Keep the ratio of your ice pop mixture to about 4:1, mixer to booze. Liquor doesn’t freeze well, so this helps speed up the freezing process.
- The alcohol’s freezing point also makes spiked pops softer than normal, so keep them in the freezer until ready to eat.
- You can easily find disposable ice pop tubes online, or freezer pop molds for a more reusable option.
- If you’re using a popsicle mold, let your popsicles sit in the freezer for one hour before placing the wooden stick handles, that way they stay upright.
- The amount of time it takes the pops to freeze depends on the recipe and spirit used, so it’s best to prepare your pops a day before you plan on eating them!
Follow these recipe steps to create a delicious vodka-infused treat of your own!
Cocktail Courier is a premiere online cocktail delivery service, bringing the craft cocktail experience to the comfort of people’s homes with on-demand cocktail kits.