– Laila Grainawi
- 2.00 oz Pisco Control C
- 0.75 oz Prickly Pear Syrup
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 drops Bittercube Jamaican #2 Bitters
Garnish: Freshly Grated Lime Zest
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Grate or zest limes into a bowl and set aside for Step 8. Save the limes for juice.
- Cut 1 zested lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of the lime into a cup and set aside for Step 3. (Note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.0 oz of fresh juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with reserved fresh grated lime zest for a bright citrus note with every sip.
- 1 Pisco Control C (750ml bottle)
- 1 Bittercube Jamaican #2 Bitters (30ml bottle)
- 6oz Prickly Pear Syrup
- 6 Fresh Limes
Prickly pears peak in the late summer/early fall and are the fruit of the Opuntia cactus native to the southwestern US and Mexico. In the 16th century, the plant spread to the southern Mediterranean and the Middle East, where the fruit acquired the name “Indian fig.” Prickly pears’ vibrant magenta pulp creates an innovative cocktail that’s perfect to enjoy year-round.
8 Cocktails per order*