BBQ Old Fashioned
“Flavors of dark berries and complex smoke are offset by a pop of bright citrus. This unique blend is like a backyard BBQ in a glass. Kick back and enjoy!”
– Laila Grainawi
– Laila Grainawi
- 2.00 oz Bourbon
- 0.50 oz blueberry aigre-doux
- 2 dashes lemon bitters
Garnish: bourbon barrel wood chip smoke, dehydrated brûléed lemon wheel
Glass: double old fashioned
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Double Old Fashioned Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Light the bourbon barrel wood chip, and place on flame resistant plate.
- Place Double Old Fashioned Glass on top of the plate, extinguishing the flame on the chip and allowing the glass to fill with smoke until step 7.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Mixing Beaker.
- Fill Mixing Beaker about two thirds full with fresh ice.
- Stir contents for about 30 seconds by using bar spoon or teaspoon. (Note: when using a bar spoon, place shaft between your index and middle finger. Insert spoon into the beaker until spoon touches bottom. Keeping your arm and fingers still, use your wrist to turn the spoon in the beaker. The spoon will spin about in your fingers on its own axis.)
- Flip the Double Old Fashioned Glass right side up, releasing the smoky aromas.
- Strain contents of Mixing Beaker using julep strainer into smoky Double Old Fashioned Glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated brûléed lemon wheel.
- 1 Bourbon (375ml bottle)
- 1 Berg & Hauck Lemon Bitters (20ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Aigre-Doux (4oz bottle)
- 6 Dehydrated Brûléed Lemon Wheels
- 6 Bourbon Barrel Wood Chips
Sorry, this product is no longer available.