– Courier Classics
- 1.50 oz Vodka
- 1 can tomato juice
- 0.50 oz Worcestershire
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 1 Bloody Mary spice packet*
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge or freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with dehydrated lemon wheel.
- 1 Vodka (375ml bottle)
- 1 Worcestershire (5oz bottle)
- 2 Tabasco
- 8 Tomato Juice (6oz cans)
- 8 Dehydrated Lemon Wheels
- 1 Bloody Mary Spice Packet
*Bloody Mary spice packet includes:
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- 1/4 tsp citric acid