Bulls On Vacay
- 2.00 oz London Dry Gin
- 0.50 oz Lemon juice
- 1.00 oz Pineapple juice
- 0.75 oz Grapefruit syrup
- 1 Egg white
- 2.00 oz Red Bull Orange Edition
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients except for Red Bull Orange Edition (do not forget to separate the egg yolk from the white) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and dry shake (without ice) vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for another 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into the glass (to double strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- Top with measured amount of Red Bull Orange Edition.
- 1 Gin (375ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Grapefruit Syrup
- 1 Red Bull Orange Edition
- 6oz Pineapple Juice
- 3 Fresh Lemons
Learn more at redbull.com
6 Cocktails per order*