Coqui For MeRating
– Moses Laboy
- 1.50 oz Johnnie Walker Red Label
- 1.50 oz guava nectar
- 0.50 oz fresh lime juice
- 3 dashes cardamom bitters
- 1 small pinch of salt
Garnish: dried flowers
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Double Old Fashioned Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a measuring cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Double Old Fashioned Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into Double Old Fashioned and fill the glass with fresh ice. (Note: to double strain, hold a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer over the glass while pouring.)
- Garnish with 2 dried flowers.
- 1 Johnnie Walker Red Label (375ml bottle)
- 1 Scrappy's Cardamom Bitters (15ml bottle)
- 2 Guava Nectar (11oz cans)
- 4 Fresh Limes
- 1 Salt
- 16 Dried Flowers
8 Cocktails per order*