Coqui For MeRating
- 1.00 oz Johnnie Walker Red Label
- 1.50 oz Guava Nectar
- 0.50 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 Dashes Cardamom Bitters
- 1 Small Pinch of Salt
Garnish: Dried Flowers
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Double Old Fashioned Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze 1 of the 2 halves of lime into Cobbler Shaker (Note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.5 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all remaining ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Double Old Fashioned Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Double Old Fashioned Glass with fresh ice and double strain shaken cocktail into the glass. (Note: to double strain, hold a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer over the glass while pouring.)
- Garnish with dried flowers.
- 1 Johnnie Walker Red Label (200ml bottle)
- 1 Scrappy's Cardamom Bitters (15ml bottle)
- 6oz Guava Nectar
- 2 Fresh Limes
- 1 Salt
- 1 Dried Flowers