- 2.00 oz Altos Plata Tequila
- 0.50 oz fresh lime juice
- 3.00 oz grapefruit soda
- 1 pinch salt
Garnish: pink peppercorn salt rim, grapefruit slice (optional)
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a measuring cup and set aside for Step 3 below. (Note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.5 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for grape- fruit soda and garnishes) to Cobbler Shaker
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour pink peppercorn salt into a plate. Moisten the outer rim of the glass by rubbing the outer edge with a zest of lime then tip glass to plate and roll back and forth in the pink peppercorn salt.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Top with measured amount of grapefruit soda.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice (optional).
- 1 Altos Plata Tequila (750ml bottle)
- 2 Jarritos Grapefruit Soda (13oz bottles)
- 1 Fresh Grapefruit
- 4 Fresh Limes
- 1 Pink Peppercorn Salt
- 1 Salt
Learn more at altostequila.com
8 Cocktails per order*