D’USSÉ All DayRating
- 1.50 oz D’USSÉ® VSOP Cognac
- 0.75 oz Hibiscus Syrup
- 0.50 oz Lemon Juice
- 1.25 oz Sparkling Rosé
- 1.25 oz Fever-Tree Club Soda
Garnish: Edible flower, Lemon wheel
Bar Tools: Jigger or Measuring Cup, Knife, Bottle Opener
Glass: Small Wine Glass
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Wine Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Remove the glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Wine Glass with ice, and measure and pour D’USSÉ cognac and hibiscus syrup into the glass.
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze 1 of the 2 halves of lemon into the glass (Note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.5 oz per cocktail.)
- Top with measured amounts of sparkling rosé and club soda.
- Garnish with edible flower and lemon wheel.
- 1 D'USSÉ VSOP Cognac (375ml bottle)
- 2 Segura Viudas Rose Cava (187ml bottles)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Hibiscus Syrup (6oz bottle)
- 2 Fever-Tree Club Soda (200ml bottles)
- 6 Fresh Lemons
- 8 Flower Petals
Learn more at dusse.com.