D’USSÉ All DayRating
– Maxime Belfand
- 1.50 oz D’USSÉ® VSOP Cognac
- 0.75 oz hibiscus syrup
- 0.50 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1.25 oz sparkling rosé
- 1.25 oz club soda
Garnish: dried flower, lemon wheel
Bar Tools: jigger, knife
Glass: Small Wine Glass
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Wine Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Remove the glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the halves of lemon into a glass and set aside for step 4. (Note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.5 oz per cocktail.)
- Fill Wine Glass with ice, and measure and pour D’USSÉ Cognac, hibiscus syrup, and lemon juice into the glass.
- Top with measured amounts of sparkling rosé and club soda.
- Garnish with dried flower and lemon wheel.
- 1 D'USSÉ VSOP Cognac (375ml bottle)
- 2 Segura Viudas Rose Cava (187ml bottles)
- 6oz Cocktail Courier Hibiscus Syrup
- 2 Q Club Soda
- 6 Fresh Lemons
- 8 Dried Flowers
Learn more at dusse.com.
8 Cocktails per order*