Elvis In Swim Trunks
- 1.50 oz Ron Abuelo Añejo 7 Años Rum
- 0.50 oz Lime Juice
- 1.00 oz Pineapple Juice
- 0.50 oz Simple Syrup
- 0.50 oz Combier Liqueur D’Abricot
- 2 dashes Absinthe
Garnish: Dried flowers
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Double Old Fashioned Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze 1 of the 2 halves of lime into Cobbler Shaker (Note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.5 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all remaining ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Double Old Fashioned Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Strain shaken cocktail into the glass over one big cube or largest format ice you have.
- Garnish with dried flowers.
- 1 Ron Abuelo Añejo 7 Años Rum (750ml bottle)
- 4 Combier Apricot Liqueur (50ml bottles)
- 1 Combier Absinthe (50ml bottle)
- 6oz Cocktail Courier Simple Syrup
- 2 Pineapple Juice (6oz cans)
- 6 Fresh Limes
- 1 Dried Flowers
Learn more at ronabuelopanama.com.
12 Cocktails per order*