– Laila Grainawi
- 12.00 oz vodka
- 6.00 oz lemon juice
- 4.00 oz basil syrup
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 8.00 oz elderflower tonic
- 2.00 oz water
Bar Tools: knife, large container, grater, small funnel
Glass: freezer tubes
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Grate one lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3.
- Cut 6 lemons (including the grated one) in half crosswise, then squeeze the 12 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will need 6.00 oz for your batch).
- Measure and add all ingredients to a large container and whisk to incorporate the ingredients and flatten the tonic (note: freezing carbonated drinks makes air holes so it’s better to get as many out as possible.)
- Open a freezer tube and place it upright in a tall glass.
- Fill the tube with 3.00 oz of your cocktail batch with the help of a small funnel.
- Make sure there is 1 inch of space between the liquid and the zipper in order to give the cocktail enough room to expand when it freezes.
- Gently let excess air out, then close the zipper.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 6 for all 10 tubes.
- Store tubes in freezer for a minimum of 8 hours (note: freezing the tubes upright will help with any leakage issues).
- Once frozen you may use the tear tab for easy access, or you can open the top at the zipper so that you can wash and reuse your tubes!
- 1 Tito's Handmade Vodka (375ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Basil Syrup (4oz bottle)
- 2 Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water (200ml bottles)
- 6 Fresh Lemons
- 10 Freezer Tubes
10 Cocktails per order*