Frozen Piña Colada
– Courier Classics
- 1.50 oz White Rum
- 2.00 oz Coco López cream of coconut
- 2.00 oz pineapple juice
- 1 heaping cup ice cubes
Garnish: pineapple wedge on a cocktail umbrella
Bar Tools: jigger, blender
Glass: tiki or hurricane glass
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Tulip or Hurricane Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Shake Coco López cream of coconut super hard before opening, then open can and stir contents.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) in a blender and blend for 10 seconds or until smooth.
- Remove Tulip or Hurricane Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour contents from blender into the glass.
- Garnish with a wedge of pineapple on a cocktail umbrella.
- 1 Bacardí Superior Rum (375ml bottle)
- 2 Coco López Cream Of Coconut (15oz cans)
- 3 Pineapple Juice (6oz cans)
- 1 Pineapple Wheels (Can)
- 8 Umbrellas
A party kit version (makes 16 drinks) of this cocktail is available here.
8 Cocktails per order*