Get Outta Dodge
This recipe serves 1 cocktail with 1.1 servings of alcohol.
- 1.50 oz Oolong-Infused Bulleit Rye
- 0.50 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2.00 oz Fresh Tangerine Juice
- 10 Green Peppercorns
- 0.50 oz Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- 0.50 oz Fever-Tree Club Soda
Garnish: 2 Tangerine Slices, Floating Green Peppercorns
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
Making Oolong-Infused Bulleit Rye:
- Pour bottle of Bulleit Rye over Oolong tea leaves in a large container, stir, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour (up to 3 days).
- Strain tea leaves out of the infusion using a fine mesh strainer and pour the infused Bulleit Rye back into your bottle and label “Oolong-Infused Bulleit Rye”.
Making The Cocktail:
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 4 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail).
- Repeat step 1 above, except this time with 2 tangerines (note: 1 tangerine will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh tangerine juice – you will need 2.00 oz per cocktail.
- Smash the green peppercorns at bottom of Cobbler Shaker using a muddler or teaspoon.
- Measure and add all remaining ingredients (except for garnish and club soda) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Fine strain shaken cocktail into ice-filled Collins Glass (note: to fine strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer).
- Top with measured amount of club soda.
- Garnish with 2 tangerine slices and green peppercorns.
- 1 Bulleit Rye (375ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Brown Sugar Simple Syrup (4oz bottle)
- 1 Fever-Tree Club Soda (200ml bottle)
- 4 Fresh Lemons
- 18 Fresh Tangerines
- 120 Green Peppercorns
- 1 Oolong Tea Leaves
Learn more at www.bulleit.com.