Gin Satellite SourRating
– Laila Grainawi
- 1.50 oz Gin
- 0.75 oz Lemon chai tea cordial
- 1 Egg white
- 1/8 tsp Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder*
Garnish: Sprinkle of gold disco dust**, 3 dashes of creole bitters
*Not discerning in its cleansing properties. So if you take medicine, please steer clear of this cocktail within 4 hours of dosage
**Non-toxic, for decorative use only
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Measure and add all ingredients except for garnish (do not forget to separate the egg yolk from the white) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and dry shake (without ice) vigorously for 5-8 seconds.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for another 5-8 seconds.
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into the glass (to double strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- Garnish with a sprinkle of gold disco dust and 3 dashes of creole bitter to the center of the glass, then drag a toothpick (or the back of a spoon) through the disco dust/bitters to create a swirling sunset like color.
- 1 Gin (375ml bottle)
- 1 Berg & Hauck Creole Bitters (20ml bottle)
- 1 Lemon Chai Tea Cordial (6oz bottle)
- 1 Gold Disco Dust
- 1 Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder
8 Cocktails per order*