– Courier Classics
- 2.00 oz Breckenridge Blend Of Straight Bourbon Whiskeys
- 0.75 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 0.75 oz Honey syrup
Garnish: Dehydrated lemon wheel
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty glass.
- Strain contents into Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lemon wheel.
- Cheers! ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- 1 Breckenridge Blend Of Straight Bourbon Whiskeys (375ml bottle)
- 5 Fresh Lemons
- 6 Dehydrated Lemon Wheels
- 1 Cocktail Courier Honey Syrup
Learn more at breckenridgedistillery.com.