Have You Met My Friend John?Rating
- 2.0 oz Johnnie Walker Black Label
- short 0.5 oz mint syrup*
- 2 dashes lemon bitters
- 0.5 tsp cracked black pepper
*just below the 1/2 oz mark of your jigger
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Rocks Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Using a muddler or teaspoon, gently muddle the measured amounts of cracked black peppercorns, lemon bitters and mint syrup in the bottom of Mixing Beaker.
- Measure and add Johnnie Walker Black Label to Mixing Beaker.
- Fill Mixing Beaker about two thirds full with fresh ice.
- Stir contents for about 60 seconds by using bar spoon or teaspoon. (Note: when using a bar spoon, place shaft between your index and middle finger. Insert spoon into the beaker until spoon touches bottom. Keeping your arm and fingers still, use your wrist to turn the spoon in the beaker. The spoon will spin about in your fingers on its own axis.)
- Remove Rocks Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Strain contents of Mixing Beaker using a julep strainer and fine mesh strainer (or tea strainer) into Rocks Glass.
- 1 Johnnie Walker Black Label (375ml bottle)
- 1 Berg & Hauck Lemon Bitters (20ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Mint Syrup (4oz bottle)
- 1 Cracked Black Pepper
6 Cocktails per order*