Here Today Gone Amaro
– Toni Gross
- 2.00 oz Amaro Montenegro
- 0.50 oz Blanco Tequila
- 1.00 oz Lime Juice
- 0.50 oz Raspberry Syrup
- 1 Egg White
- 1 Pinch Salt
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will need 1.00 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (do not forget to separate the egg yolk from the white) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and dry shake (without ice) vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for another 10 seconds.
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into the glass (to double strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- 1 Amaro Montenegro (750ml bottle)
- 1 Tequila (200ml bottle)
- 12 Fresh Limes
- 1 Salt
- 2 Cocktail Courier Raspberry Syrup (6oz bottles)
*Eggs not included due to fragility.
Learn more at amaromontenegro.com.