- 1.25 oz Grey Goose® Vodka
- 3.0 oz Fresh lemonade
- 0.5 oz raspberry liqueur
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in refrigerator/freezer or by filling with fresh ice water for 5 minutes.
- Remove Collins Glass from refrigerator/freezer, and fill with fresh ice.
- Measure and add vodka to Collins Glass.
- Top with measured amount of fresh lemonade.
- Measure and add raspberry liqueur.
- Garnish with skewer of 1 or multiple frozen honeydew melon balls (note: place honeydew melon in freezer beforehand, then, to create melon balls, use melon baller).
- 1 Grey Goose Vodka (375ml bottle)
- 1 Rasberry Liqueur (50ml bottle)
- 12oz Fresh Lemonade
- 1 Fresh Honeydew Melon
- 1 Melon Baller
- 1 Skewers