Isle of Jamrock
This recipe serves 1 cocktail with 1.5 servings of alcohol.
- 1.50 oz Bulleit Rye
- 0.5 oz Zacapa Rum 23
- 0.5 oz Spiced Pineapple Cordial
- 4 drops Bitter End Jamaican Jerk Bitters
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
Garnish: 1 Pineapple Slice, 2 Pineapple Leaves
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Rocks Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Remove Rocks Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Rocks Glass.
- Fill Rocks Glass with ice.
- Stir contents using a bar spoon or teaspoon.
- Garnish with 1 pineapple slice (note: rinse the pineapple wheel before and cut it into slices) and 2 pineapple leaves.
- 1 Bulleit Rye (375ml bottle)
- 3 Zacapa Rum 23 (50ml bottles)
- 1 Bitter End Jamaican Jerk Bitters
- 1 Cocktail Courier Spiced Pineapple Cordial (4oz bottle)
- 1 Pineapple Wheels (Can)
- 16 Pineapple Leaves
- 1 Kosher Salt
Learn more at www.bulleit.com.