– Stephen Halpin
Glass: tiki or collins glass
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Tiki Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1 orange in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of orange into a cup and set aside for step 4 (note: 1 orange will yield approximately 3.0 oz fresh orange juice – you will only need 2.0 oz per cocktail).
- Crush ice using a Lewis Bag and a mallet or muddler and save for step 4.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes) in a blender and blend for 10 seconds or until a slushy consistency is achieved.
- Remove Tiki Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour contents from blender into Tiki Glass and add fresh ice cubes to top.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and a dehydrated flower.
- 1 Patrón Citrónge Pineapple Liqueur (375ml bottle)
- 1 Patrón Añejo (375ml bottle)
- 4oz Cocktail Courier Simple Syrup
- 2 Pineapple Juice (6oz cans)
- 1 Pineapple Wheels (Can)
- 4 Fresh Oranges
- 6 Dried Flowers
Learn more at patrontequila.com.
6 Cocktails per order*