King Of The South
- 2.00 oz Amaro Montenegro
- 0.50 oz Sweet Tea Syrup
- 0.25 oz Honey Syrup
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2.00 oz Fever-Tree Club Soda
Garnish: Lemon Peel
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish and club soda) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Top with measured amount of club soda.
- Garnish with lemon peel (note: using a knife or peeler, peel a swath of lemon peel and squeeze between thumb and forefinger downwards over the drink, so that the oils in the outside of the skin express onto the drink, then place peel into drink).
- 1 Amaro Montenegro (750ml bottle)
- 3 Fever-Tree Club Soda (200ml bottles)
- 10 Fresh Lemons
- 1 Cocktail Courier Honey Syrup
- 1 Cocktail Courier Sweet Tea Syrup
Learn more at amaromontenegro.com.
10 Cocktails per order*