– Leah Schoenburg
- 1.00 oz Bourbon
- 1.50 oz cold brew coffee
- 0.25 oz violet syrup
- 0.25 oz simple syrup
- 2.00 oz tonic water
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
Making Cold Brew:
- Add 1 cold brew pod to 9 oz of water in the Ball Jar and let steep in the refrigerator overnight (note: 1 pod makes 9 oz cold brew coffee – you will only need 1.5 oz per cocktail).
Making The Cocktail:
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for tonic water) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Top with measured amount of tonic water and stir gently with a bar spoon or teaspoon to incorporate.
- 1 Bourbon (375ml bottle)
- 2 Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee Pods
- 4oz Cocktail Courier Simple Syrup
- 4oz Cocktail Courier Violet Syrup
- 4 Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water (200ml bottles)
- 1 Ball Jar
12 Cocktails per order*