Like A PeachRating
- 1.50 oz Johnnie Walker Black Label
- 0.75 oz Dolin Dry Vermouth
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 0.50 oz White Nectarine Syrup
Garnish: Dried Nectarines Skewer
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Rocks Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of the lemon into a cup and set aside for Step 3. (Note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.0 oz of fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Rocks Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Rocks Glass with fresh ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with dried nectarines skewer.
- 1 bottle of 375ML Johnnie Walker Black Label
- 1 bottle of 375ML Dolin Dry Vermouth
- 4 ounces of White Nectarine Syrup
- 6 Whole Lemons
- Dried Nectarines