“A low proof cocktail with some tropical flavors. You can sip back a few of these on a warm day.”
– Brian Means
– Brian Means
- 2.00 oz Amaro Montenegro
- 0.75 oz Lime juice
- 0.50 oz Bénédictine
- 0.50 oz Aperol
- 0.50 oz Orgeat syrup
Garnish: Dried hibiscus flowers, Dried lavender
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with dried hibiscus flowers and dried lavender.
- 1 Aperol (750ml bottle)
- 1 Amaro Montenegro (750ml bottle)
- 1 Benedictine Liqueur (375ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Orgeat Syrup (6oz bottle)
- 1 Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- 9 Fresh Limes
- 1 Dried Lavender
Sorry, this product is no longer available.