Monte Does MauiRating
– Jesse Cyr
- 2.00 oz Amaro Montenegro
- 1.00 oz Pineapple juice
- 0.75 oz Lime juice
- 0.75 oz Royal Combier
- 0.50 oz Falernum
- 2 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
Garnish: Ground cinnamon, Ground nutmeg, Umbrella
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Tiki Mug by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Tiki Mug from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour entire contents of Cobbler Shaker (including ice) into the glass.
- Top with crushed ice as needed to fill the glass.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and an umbrella.
- 1 Amaro Montenegro (750ml bottle)
- 1 Royal Combier Grande Liqueur (375ml bottle)
- 1 BroVo Spirits Lucky Falernum (200ml bottle)
- 6 Angostura Aromatic Bitters (4ml bottles)
- 2 Pineapple Juice (6oz cans)
- 9 Fresh Limes
- 1 Grated Nutmeg
- 1 Ground Cinnamon
- 12 Umbrellas