– Caitlin Laman
- 1.50 oz Banhez Mezcal
- 0.50 oz Combier Liqueur De Pamplemousse
- 0.50 oz gentian syrup
- 0.75 oz fresh lime juice
Garnish: salt rim, optional lime wheel
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Double Old Fashioned by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes) to Cobbler Shaker
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Double Old Fashioned Glass from fridge/ freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour salt into a plate. Moisten the outer rim of the glass by rubbing the outer edge with a wedge of lime then tip glass to plate and roll back and forth in the salt.
- Fill Double Old Fashioned Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with lime wheel (optional).
- 1 Combier Liqueur De Pamplemousse Rose (375ml bottle)
- 1 Banhez Mezcal (375ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Gentian Syrup (4oz bottle)
- 8 Fresh Limes
- 1 Salt
50% of proceeds of this delicious mezcal margarita go to the Chicago Style charity partners: Chicago Period Project and James Beard Foundation Women’s Leadership Programs.
Chicago Style is a forward-thinking cocktail conference. A gathering and dialogue centered on the state of our local, national and international cocktail communities, Chicago Style is designed to nurture the genuine connections and thoughtful conversations that lead to growth and change — and have a good ass time while doing it.