- 2.00 oz Patr√≥n Reposado
- 0.75 oz Patr√≥n Citr√≥nge Orange
- 1.50 oz Amontillado Sherry
- 1.00 oz fresh lime juice
- 0.50 oz agave nectar
- 1 bar spoon orange marmalade
Garnish: chamoy/taj√≠n rim, lime peel
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill¬†Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will need 1.00 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes) to¬†Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour tajiŐĀn into a plate. Moisten the outer rim of the glass with chamoy sauce then tip glass to plate and roll back and forth in tajiŐĀn.
- Strain shaken cocktail into Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with a lime peel.
- 1 Patr√≥n Reposado Tequila (375ml bottle)
- 1 Patr√≥n Citr√≥nge Orange Liqueur (375ml bottle)
- 1 Amontillado Sherry (375ml bottle)
- 1 Chamoy Sauce (1oz bottle)
- 4oz Cocktail Courier Agave Nectar
- 1 Orange Marmalade
- 8 Fresh Limes
- 2 Taj√≠n
Learn more at patrontequila.com.
6 Cocktails per order*