Oaxacan Love StoryRating
– Deanna McCallum
- 1.00 oz Banhez Mezcal
- 0.50 oz Fernet-Branca Liqueur
- 1.00 oz pineapple juice
- 0.50 oz fresh lime juice
- 0.50 oz cinnamon syrup
- 1.00 oz club soda
Garnish: lime wheel
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Tulip Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients except for garnish and soda water to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Tulip Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and double strain shaken cocktail into the glass (to double strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- Top with measured amount of club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- 1 Fernet-Branca Liqueur (375ml bottle)
- 1 Banhez Mezcal (375ml bottle)
- 6oz Cocktail Courier Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 Fever-Tree Club Soda (200ml bottles)
- 2 Pineapple Juice (6oz cans)
- 9 Fresh Limes
Learn more at banhezmezcal.com
12 Cocktails per order*