Old World Old Fashioned
- 1.50 oz Coffee-infused whiskey
- 0.25 oz Rose syrup
- 5 Pink peppercorns
- 2 dashes Cardamom bitters
- 1 dash Orange bitters
Garnish: Dried rose bud
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
Making Coffee-Infused Whiskey:
- Pour bottle of Whiskey over 2 tsp of coffee in a large container, stir, cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Strain coffee out of the infusion using a fine mesh strainer plus coffee filter, and pour the infused Whiskey back into the bottle and label “Coffee-Infused Whiskey”.
Making The Cocktail:
- Using a Muddler or teaspoon, gently muddle pink peppercorns with measured amount of rose syrup in Mixing Beaker.
- Measure and add all remaining ingredients (except for garnish) to Mixing Beaker.
- Fill Mixing Beaker about two thirds full with fresh ice.
- Stir contents for about 30 seconds by using Bar spoon or teaspoon. (Note: when using a bar spoon, place shaft between your index and middle finger. Insert spoon into the beaker until spoon touches bottom. Keeping your arm and fingers still, use your wrist to turn the spoon in the beaker. The spoon will spin about in your fingers on its own axis.)
- Strain contents of Mixing Beaker using Julep strainer into govino Whiskey Glass.
- Add ice and garnish with a rose bud.
- 1 Bourbon (375ml bottle)
- 1 Berg And Hauck's Orange Bitters (20ml bottle)
- 1 Scrappy's Cardamom Bitters (15ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Rose Syrup (2oz bottle)
- 40 Pink Peppercorns
- 1 Coffee Beans (Ground)
- 8 Dried Rose Buds
- 1 Coffee Filter
- 2 Govino Whiskey Glasses
8 Cocktails per order*