– Leah Schoenburg
- 1.75 oz Bourbon
- 1.00 oz sweet tea syrup
- 0.75 oz lemon juice
- 0.50 oz Cabernet Sauvignon float
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Double Old Fashioned Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for Cabernet Sauvignon) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Double Old Fashioned from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Double Old Fashioned Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Add measured amount of Cabernet Sauvignon to spoon and place spoon very closely to surface of drink, then slowly pour wine onto back of the spoon to get the layering effect.
- 1 Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey (375ml bottle)
- 1 Apaltagua Cabernet Sauvignon (375ml bottle)
- 5 Fresh Lemons
- 1 Cocktail Courier Sweet Tea Syrup (6oz bottle)
6 Cocktails per order*