Para Todo Bien
- 1.5 oz Banhez Mezcal
- 0.75 oz pineapple syrup
- 0.75 oz fresh lime juice
- 2.0 oz Fever-Tree Club Soda
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1 whole lime in half crosswise, squeeze each half in a measuring cup and set aside for later use. (Note: We will be using 0.75 oz of this fresh squeezed lime juice in step 3 below).
- Measure and add ingredients, excluding the Fever-Tree Soda Water and the garnish, to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass. Rub a sliced lime wedge along half the glass, and then dip in the spicy jalapeño-cilantro salt (optional).
- Fill rimmed Collins Glass with fresh ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass. Top with measured amount of Fever-Tree Club Soda and stir gently to incorporate.
- 1 Banhez Mezcal (375ml bottle)
- 8oz Cocktail Courier Pineapple Syrup
- 3 Fever-Tree Club Soda (200ml bottles)
- 6 Fresh Limes
- 1 Green Chili-Salt
8 Cocktails per order*