Para Todo BienRating
– Laila Grainawi
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 5 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour jalapeño-cilantro into a plate. Moisten the outer rim of the glass by rubbing the outer edge with a zest of lime then tip glass to plate and roll back and forth in jalapeño-cilantro salt.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish and club soda) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Add ice to rimmed Collins Glass and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Top with measured amount of club soda and stir gently with a bar spoon or teaspoon to incorporate.
- 1 Banhez Mezcal (375ml bottle)
- 6oz Cocktail Courier Pineapple Syrup
- 3 Q Club Soda
- 7 Fresh Limes
- 1 Jalapeño-Cilantro Salt
Learn more at banhezmezcal.com
8 Cocktails per order*