Poison and The CureRating
– Laila Grainawi
- 2.00 Rye Whiskey
- 0.25 oz basil syrup
- 1 spritz balsamic vinegar in glass
Garnish: 1 spritz balsamic vinegar, dehydrated strawberry fan
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Rocks Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Measure and add rye whiskey and basil syrup to Mixing Beaker
- Fill Mixing Beaker about two thirds full with fresh ice.
- Stir contents for about 30 seconds by using bar spoon or teaspoon. (Note: when using a bar spoon, place shaft between your index and middle finger. Insert spoon into the beaker until spoon touches bottom. Keeping your arm and fingers still, use your wrist to turn the spoon in the beaker. The spoon will spin about in your fingers on its own axis.)
- Remove Rocks Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Spray 1 spritz of balsamic vinegar inside the glass.
- Strain contents of Mixing Beaker using Julep Strainer into Rocks Glass.
- Add ice and spray 1 spritz of balsamic vinegar on top of drink.
- Garnish with dehydrated strawberry fan.
- 1 Bulleit Rye (375ml bottle)
- 1 Balsamic Vinegar Atomizer
- 1 Cocktail Courier Basil Syrup (2oz bottle)
- 6 Dehydrated Strawberry Fans
6 Cocktails per order*