- 1.50 oz Patrón Silver Tequila
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.50 oz Pomegranate Juice
- 0.25 oz Agave Nectar
Garnish: Dehydrated Lime Wheel
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Rocks Glass by placing in refrigerator/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for Step 3. (Note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will need 0.75 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) into Cobbler Shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Rocks Glass from fridge/freezer or if using water, empty the glass.
- Add fresh ice to Rocks Glass, then strain contents of Cobbler Shaker into Rocks Glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lime wheel placed directly into the glass.
- 1 Patrón Silver Tequila (375ml bottle)
- 1 Agave Nectar (2oz bottle)
- 1 POM WONDERFUL POMEGRANATE JUICE (8oz bottle)
- 6 Fresh Limes
- 8 Dehydrated Lime Wheels
After the bounty of fruits in summer, it may seem that fall is only for the apples and pears. Until you remember the chiseled, jewel-like seeds of Pomegranate, bursting with sweet-tart flavor. This ruby red fruit is at its peak in late fall and makes an appearance in many winter recipes. Appreciate fall’s harvest by shaking up this creative twist on the classic Margarita.
8 Cocktails per order*