- 1.25 oz Beefeater 24
- 0.50 oz Lemon juice
- 0.50 oz Rooibos tea syrup
- 0.50 oz Strawberry purée
- 3.00 oz Sparkling wine
Garnish: Lemon twist
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Champagne Flute by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for Step 3. (Note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz of fresh juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish and sparkling wine) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Champagne Flute from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into the glass (to double strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- Top with measured amount of sparkling wine.
- Garnish with lemon twist (use a knife or potato peeler to peel a swath of lemon, hold it over the glass with rind side facing down, then gently twist peel over glass, rub peel around the rim and place peel into drink.)
- 1 Beefeater 24 (750ml bottle)
- 1 Sparkling Wine (750ml bottle)
- 1 Rooibos Tea Syrup (4oz bottle)
- 1 Strawberry Purée (4oz bottle)
- 4 Fresh Lemons