- 2 parts BACARDÍ Superior
- 0.75 parts cilantro-ginger syrup
- 1 part lime juice
- 0.25 parts St-Germain elderflower liqueur
Garnish: lime wheel
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will need 1.00 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain contents of Cobbler Shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel
- 1 Bacardi Superior Rum (375ml bottle)
- 1 St. Germain Liqueur (200ml bottle)
- 1 Cilantro-Ginger Syrup (5oz bottle)
- 8 Fresh Limes
Learn more at bacardi.com.
6 Cocktails per order*