Rosé The Day Away
– Leah Schoenburg
- 1.50 oz Vodka
- 0.50 oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.50 oz sherry syrup
- 2 dashes grapefruit bitters
- 1.50 oz rosé cider
Garnish: lemon peel expressed and inserted
Glass: double old fashioned
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Double Old Fashioned by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Use a knife or potato peeler to cut 8 strips of peel from the lemons and set aside for garnish in step 9.
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise (you can use the peeled lemons from step 2), then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 4 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for rosé cider) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Double Old Fashioned Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Top with measured amount of rosé cider and stir gently with a bar spoon or teaspoon to incorporate.
- Garnish with lemon peel (note: hold the lemon peel over the glass with rind side facing down, gently twist peel over glass, rub peel around the rim, then place peel into drink).
- 1 Tito's Handmade Vodka (375ml bottle)
- 1 Scrappy's Grapefruit Bitters (20ml bottle)
- 1 Virtue Rosé Cider (12oz can)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Sherry Syrup (4oz bottle)
- 4 Fresh Lemons
- 1 Can Lid
8 Cocktails per order*