Royal Fizz & Red Snapper Party Kit
– Courier Classics
- 2.00 oz Boodles Gin
- 0.50 oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.50 oz Earl Grey tea
- 0.25 oz agave nectar
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1 egg white
- 1.00 oz sparkling wine
- 1.00 oz Boodles Gin
- 4.00 oz tomato juice
- 0.50 oz fresh lemon juice
- 7 drops Tabasco hot sauce
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 small pinch black pepper
Glass: coupe and highball
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill coupe glass by placing in fridge/freezer.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil and immerse 1 bag of Earl Grey tea for 15 minutes and let it cool down.
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 4 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add Boodles Gin, lemon juice, Earl Grey tea, agave nectar, and orange bitters to cobbler shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of cobbler shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into a separate glass (to double strain, pour contents of cobbler shaker through a ne mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- Discard the ice from the cobbler shaker and pour back the contents of the glass to cobbler shaker and add 1 egg white.
- Place top of cobbler shaker back on the shaker, and dry shake (without ice) vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Remove coupe glass from fridge/freezer.
- Strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Top with measured amount of sparkling wine.
- Chill highball glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail).
- Remove highball glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) in this order, over ice, to highball glass.
- Stir gently with a bar spoon or teaspoon to incorporate.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 1 Boodles Gin (750ml bottle)
- 4 Angostura Mini Orange Bitters (4ml bottles)
- 2 Sparkling Wine (187ml bottles)
- 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
- 1 Agave Nectar (2oz bottle)
- 1 Worcestershire (5oz bottle)
- 2 Tabasco
- 6 Tomato Juice (6oz cans)
- 9 Fresh Lemons
- 1 Fresh Black Pepper
- 1 Salt
This spring, Boodles Proper British Gin is redefining what it means to be truly “proper” by embracing Britain’s new American royal influence and challenging old school British traditions. From what to wear to a wedding, to the best way to drink a gin cocktail and celebrate a Queen’s birthday, The New Proper shares modern tips and tricks for the 21st century. Check out Boodles Gin’s video series at: www.BoodlesGin.com and follow @BoodlesGin on Instagram and Facebook.