Royal Gin & TonicRating
– Courier Classics
Garnish: 1 Lemon Wheel, 1 Orange Wheel, 1 Straw, 1 Stirrer
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with fresh ice.
- Measure and add gin and tonic syrup into Collins Glass.
- Top with measured amount of club soda.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel, an orange wheel, a straw and a stirrer.
- 1 Beefeater London Dry Gin (750ml bottle)
- 1 Small Hand Foods Yeoman Tonic Syrup (8oz bottle)
- 4 Fever-Tree Club Soda (200ml bottles)
- 2 Fresh Lemons
- 2 Fresh Oranges
- 10 Stirrers
- 10 Straws
Learn more at beefeatergin.com.