Santa Ana Winds
– Leah Schoenburg
- 1.00 oz BACARDÍ LIMÓN
- 2.00 oz Chardonnay
- 0.25 oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.25 oz elderflower syrup
- 2 dashes celery bitters
Garnish: 3 freeze dried blueberries, 2 dehydrated strawberry slices, 1 dehydrated orange half-moon, 1 dehydrated grapefruit half-moon
Glass: wine glass
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Wine Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.25 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes) to Cobbler Shaker
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Wine Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into the glass (to double strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- Add ice to the glass and garnish with 3 freeze dried blueberries, 2 dehydrated strawberry slices, 1 dehydrated orange half-moon, and 1 dehydrated grapefruit half-moon.
- 1 BACARDÍ LIMÓN (200ml bottle)
- 1 Scrappy's Celery Bitters (15ml bottle)
- 2 Chardonnay (187ml bottles)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Elderflower Syrup (2oz bottle)
- 2 Fresh Lemons
- 6 Dehydrated Grapefruit Half-Moons
- 6 Dehydrated Orange Half-Moons
- 12 Dehydrated Strawberry Slices
- 18 Freeze Dried Blueberries
6 Cocktails per order*