Smoke On The MangroveRating
– Jonathan Kahn
- 1.75 oz Banhez Mezcal
- 0.50 oz Rhine Hall Mango Brandy
- 0.75 oz fresh lime juice
- 0.25 oz mango purée
- 0.25 oz habanero syrup
- 0.25 oz agave syrup
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately at checkout.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine & Spirits.
- Chill Rocks Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 4 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Remove Rocks Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour black lava salt into a plate. Moisten the outer rim of the glass by rubbing the outer edge with a zest of lime then tip glass to plate and roll back and forth in black lava salt.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes) to Cobbler Shaker
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain shaken cocktail into rimmed Rocks Glass.
- Crush ice using a Lewis Bag and a mallet or Muddler and add crushed ice to the glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lime wheel
- 1 Rhine Hall Mango Brandy (375ml bottle)
- 1 Banhez Mezcal (375ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Agave Syrup (2oz bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Habanero Simple Syrup (2oz bottle)
- 1 Mango Purée (2oz bottle)
- 5 Fresh Limes
- 6 Dehydrated Lime Wheels
- 1 Black Lava Salt