Smokey The Bandit
- 1.25 oz Banhez Mezcal
- 0.25 oz Green Chartreuse
- 0.50 oz lime juice
- 0.75 oz pineapple juice
- 0.25 oz Allspice simple syrup
- 1 dash Angostura Aromatic Bitters
Garnish: 2 spritz Combier Pêche de Vigne Liqueur
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.50 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty glass.
- Strain contents into Coupe Glass.
- Pour Combier Pêche de Vigne liqueur into the fillable spray bottle and spritz twice over the cocktail.
- 1 Banhez Mezcal (375ml bottle)
- 1 Green Chartreuse (200ml bottle)
- 1 Combier Liqueur De Pêche De Vigne (50ml bottle)
- 3 Angostura Aromatic Bitters (4ml bottles)
- 1 Allspice Simple Syrup (3oz bottle)
- 12oz Pineapple Juice
- 5 Fresh Limes
- 1 Fillable Spray Bottle
Learn more at cnibrands.com/banhez-mezcal-artesanal.