- 2.00 oz Cleveland Underground Bourbon Whiskey Finished With Hickory Wood
- 0.25 oz Simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Rinse Combier Liqueur d’Orange
Garnish: Smoked rosemary
Glass: Old Fashioned
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Old Fashioned Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Remove Old Fashioned Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Rinse Old Fashioned Glass by pouring 0.25 oz of Combier Liqueur D’Orange into the glass. Swirl the liquid around the glass then discard, leaving only a lining of liqueur in the Old Fashioned Glass.
- Fill Mixing Beaker about two thirds full with fresh ice.
- Measure and add bourbon, simple syrup and bitters to Mixing Beaker.
- Stir contents for about 30 seconds by using bar Spoon or teaspoon. (Note: when using a bar spoon, place shaft between your index and middle finger. Insert spoon into the beaker until spoon touches bottom. Keeping your arm and fingers still, use your wrist to turn the spoon in the beaker. The spoon will spin about in your fingers on its own axis.)
- Strain contents of Mixing Beaker using Julep Strainer into Old Fashioned Glass and top with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a smoking rosemary sprig.
- 1 Cleveland Underground Bourbon Whiskey Finished With Hickory Wood (375ml bottle)
- 1 Combier Liqueur D'orange (50ml bottle)
- 3 Angostura Aromatic Bitters (4ml bottles)
- 2oz Cocktail Courier Simple Syrup
- 6 Rosemary Sprigs
Learn more at clevelandwhiskey.com.