Spiked Festive CocoaRating
- 1.50 oz Vodka
- 1.50 Milk/milk substitute (not included)
- 2 tbsp Premium cocoa mix*
- 6 drops Cherry bark vanilla bitters
- 1 pinch Salt
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Measure and add all provided ingredients (excluding garnish), plus your choice of milk or milk substitute (almond, coconut, or water) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds to incorporate cocoa powder.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty glass.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into glass. (Note: To double strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- Top with fresh ice and garnish with mini marsh- mallows.
- Fill Irish Coffee Mug with boiling water and set aside for 1 minute or 2 to warm (optional).
- Empty Irish Coffee Mug and measure and add cocoa mix and hot water to the mug.
- Stir with a Bar spoon or teaspoon until cocoa mix is completely dissolved and well combined.
- Measure and add all remaining ingredients (except for garnish) to Irish Coffee Mug.
- Stir again to incorporate and garnish with mini marshmallows.
- 1 Vodka (375ml bottle)
- 1 Bittercube Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters (30ml bottle)
- 1 Salt
- 1 Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 Premium Cocoa Mix
Kit contains instructions and supplies for both the hot and iced versions!
6 Cocktails per order*