- 2.0 oz The Botanist® Gin
- 0.5 oz Cucumber Syrup
- 4.0 oz Fever-Tree Bitter Lemon
Garnish: Pinch wild hibiscus pyramid salt, 3 pink peppercorns
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Gin and Tonic Glass (or Collins Glass) by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Measure and add gin and cucumber syrup to Cobbler Shaker. .
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove the glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Top with measured amount of Fever-Tree Bitter Lemon.
- Garnish with a pinch of wild hibiscus pyramid salt and 3 pink peppercorns.
- 1 The Botanist Gin (750ml bottle)
- 4oz Cucumber Syrup
- 5 Fever-Tree Bitter Lemon (200ml bottles)
- 1 Wild Hibiscus Pyramid Salt
- 24 Pink Peppercorns
Learn more at thebotanist.com.