- 2.00 oz Don Q Cristal Rum
- 0.75 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.50 oz Grenadine Pomegranate Syrup
- 0.50 oz Ginger Syrup
- 0.125 oz Absinthe
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional.)
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for Step 3 below. (Note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Cobbler Shaker
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Measure and add absinthe into Coupe Glass, swirl the liquid around the glass then discard.
- Strain contents of Cobbler Shaker into Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with star anise.
- 1 bottle of 375ML Don Q Cristal Rum
- 1 bottle of 50ML Absinthe
- 4.5 ounces of Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 3 ounces of Grenadine Pomegranate Syrup
- 3 ounces of Ginger Syrup
- 5 whole Limes
- Star Anise