– Chad Austin
- 2.00 oz kaffir lime-infused Clément Canne Bleue Rhum
- half a lime
- 0.50 oz matcha syrup
Garnish: tropical skewer or swizzle stick (optional)
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
Making Kaffir Lime-Infused Rhum:
- Add 4 dried kaffir lime leaves to bottle of Rhum.
- Set aside at room temperature for at least 2 hours (leave overnight for a more pronounced flavor).
Making The Cocktail:
- Chill Snifter or Tulip Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Remove the glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze one half of lime into the glass and drop it in.
- Measure and add kaffir lime-infused rhum and matcha syrup to the glass, then add crushed ice.
- Swizzle cocktail, using a swizzle stick or bar spoon, until the glass is frosted.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a tropical skewer or swizzle stick (optional).
- 1 Clément Canne Bleue Rhum (750ml bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Matcha Syrup
- 4 Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 6 Fresh Limes
- 2 Swizzle Stick
- 6 Tropical Skewers
Learn more at rhumclementusa.com