– Joey Bernardo
This recipe serves 1 cocktail with 1.7 servings of alcohol.
- 2.25 oz Bulleit Bourbon
- 0.25 oz Lemongrass Syrup
- 1 dash Bittermens Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- 1 Kaffir Lime Leaf
Garnish: 3 Kaffir Lime Leaves Fanned
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Julep Cup by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Remove Julep Cup from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Julep Cup.
- Gently muddle contents using a muddler or teaspoon by pressing down and giving a few twists.
- Crush ice using a Lewis Bag and a mallet or muddler.
- Fill Julep Cup 2/3 full with crushed ice and stir contents with a bar spoon or teaspoon.
- Top with more crushed ice.
- Garnish with a fan of 3 kaffir lime leaves.
- 1 Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey (375ml bottle)
- 1 BITTERMENS Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- 1 Cocktail Courier Lemongrass Syrup (2oz bottle)
- 20 Kaffir Lime Leaves
Learn more at www.bulleit.com.