The French Quarter 75
- 1.00 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège
- 0.75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.75 oz simple syrup
- 2.00 oz sparkling wine
Garnish: lemon twist
Glass: Champagne Flute
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Champagne Flute by placing in refrigerator/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Prepare lemon twist garnishes by peeling the lemons before juicing, and set lemon twists aside.
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of the lemon into a cup and set aside for Step 4. (Note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz of fresh juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail.)
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish and sparkling wine) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Champagne Flute from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Double strain shaken cocktail into your flute (note: to double strain, pour contents of Cobbler Shaker through a fine mesh strainer or tea strainer, into the glass).
- Top with measured amount of sparkling wine.
- Express the oil from lemon peel onto the surface of the drink, twist, and place the twist into the glass.
- 1 Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège (375ml bottle)
- 3 Sparkling Wine (187ml bottles)
- 6oz Cocktail Courier Simple Syrup
- 6 Fresh Lemons
8 Cocktails per order*