The Perfect Storm
- 1.50 oz Breckenridge Spiced Rum
- 0.75 oz Fresh lime juice
- 0.50 oz Peach purée
- 2 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
- 3.00 oz Q Ginger Beer
Garnish: Candied ginger skewer
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glaas by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.75 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish and ginger beer) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Top with measured amount of ginger beer and stir gently with a bar spoon or teaspoon to incorporate.
- Garnish with a candied ginger skewer.
- 1 Breckenridge Spiced Rum (375ml bottle)
- 4 Angostura Aromatic Bitters (4ml bottles)
- 1 Q Ginger Beer (8oz can)
- 6 Fresh Limes
- 4oz Peach Purée
- 8 Candied Ginger
- 8 Skewers
Learn more at breckenridgedistillery.com.
8 Cocktails per order*