The Steadfast RoseRating
– Leah Schoenburg
- 1.00 oz Vodka
- 0.25 oz fresh lemon juice
- 0.50 oz rose syrup
- 1 dash lemon bitters
- 2.25 oz sparkling wine
Garnish: 3 dried rose buds
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for step 3 (note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz fresh lemon juice – you will only need 0.25 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for sparkling wine and garnish) to Cobbler Shaker
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Strain shaken cocktail into Coupe Glass.
- Top with measured amount of sparkling wine.
- Garnish with 3 dried rose buds.
- 1 Tito's Handmade Vodka (200ml bottle)
- 1 Scrappy's Black Lemon Bitters (15ml bottle)
- 3 Sparkling Wine (187ml bottles)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Rose Syrup (4oz bottle)
- 2 Fresh Lemons
- 18 Dried Rose Buds
6 Cocktails per order*