– Jordan Bushell
- 1.50 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège
- 0.25 oz cinnamon syrup
- 3.00 oz hibiscus tea
- 3 dashes Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- 0.25 oz Crème de Cassis
Garnish: lemon wheel, chipotle powder
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Brew a big batch (3 cups) of hibiscus tea using the tea bags and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (note: 3 cups will be enough to make 8 drinks).
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes and crème de cassis) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Float measured amount of crème de cassis on top of the drink.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and a pinch of chipotle powder.
- 1 Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège (375ml bottle)
- 1 Angostura Aromatic Bitters (4oz bottle)
- 2 Combier Liqueur De Cassis (50ml bottles)
- 2 Hibiscus Tea Bags
- 2oz Cocktail Courier Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 Fresh Lemons
- 1 Chipotle Powder
The first 100 people to order The Uptown kit will receive the limited-edition vinyl illustrated by A$AP Ferg.
Learn more at www.hennessy.com